Everything a new knitter needs to know, short and sweet and smart.
- Lesson 1 Supplies, Casting On, Knit Stitch, Binding Off
- Lesson 2 Purl Stitch, Combining Knits and Purls
- Lesson 3 Basic Shaping: Increases and Decreases
- Lesson 4 Knitting in the Round
- Lesson 5 Basic Lace and Cables
- Lesson 6 Basic Colorwork: Stripes, Stranding Intarsia
- Lesson 7 Finishing: Weaving in Ends, Seaming, Blocking
- Lesson 8 Patterns, Yarn, and Gear
- Lesson 9 Fixing Mistakes
An emphasis in practice in each lesson, so there are swatches to make for each technique. There’s just one pattern, for a simple hat, that lets a new knitter try out the techniques.