- Includes 8 Addi hooks in sizes 3.5mm, 3.75mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm, 5.0mm, 6.0mm, 8.0mm, and 9.0mm
- Does Not include connectors or cords
- Designed and manufactured in Germany to exacting standards and using finest materials available
- Lifetime Guarantee from any manufacturer's defects
A favorite among crochet hooks, the ergonomic addi® Swing Hooks
have just a hint of flexibility, and fit right into the curve of the hand to allow for a more comfortable practice. The Standard ® Swing Hooks
comes with approximate US sizes A, C, F, H, J, K & L (2mm-8mm) in a portable snap-closed, addi®
case. The Fine addi® Swing Hooks
comes with approximate US sizes 18, 16, 14, 12, 10, 8 & 6 (.5mm-1.75mm) in a portable snap-closed, addi®
addi’s most luxurious needles are now available as a Click set! The addi Nature Olive Wood Click set features reclaimed olive wood needles, ethereally smooth and comforting to your hands. These needles are a true pleasure for knitters
addi’s purse-size, soft case is just right for travel. It has elastic holders for 8 sets of tips and a connector bar, and a zipper pocket on the back for cords and accessories. You can enhance your set by adding additional tip sizes and cords if you choose.
The addi Nature Olive Wood Click set comes with addi’s standard lifetime guarantee and includes:
- Addi’s wallet case: 9″ W x 6.5″ L x 1″ H when closed
- 10 different sizes of addi Turbo™ tips (US 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11; Metric equivalents: 3.5mm, 3.75mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 8mm). Each tip is 5″/12.5 cm long.
- 3 different lengths of pliable blue cord (to make circular needles 24″, 32″ and 40″ long)
- one connector piece which you can use either to join the ends of your working cable together so that it becomes a stitch holder or to join two cords together for longer lengths.
The innovative addi Rocket2 [Squared] are an ergonomic marvel! The barrel shape is square, with rounded corners, to provide an easy grip with a more relaxed hand. This is great for anyone who has ever had pain or strain while knitting. The flat sides allow the needle to stay put in your hand without a tight grip. Plus, a subtle texture keeps your stitches in place until you’re ready to knit them.
The Rocket2 [Squared] also feature addi’s Turbo finish, which knitters the world over have come to love; it allows for super fast, super smooth knitting action. And the tips are addi’s sharply tapered Rocket/Lace points, which are perfect for getting into tight spaces or completing complex stitch patterns.
We just got word that Addi will be releasing limited numbers of Interchangeable Rocket2 [Squared] sets in early fall. Your pre-order ensures that Blazing Needles will have a set just for you when they arrive in August/ Early September.