This Casapinka knitting kit uses hand dyed yarn from Baah in their DK weight yarn Sonoma. Each kit purchase will receive a coupon code for the free pattern. The coupon code can be redeemed April 30th - May 2. The Baah Yarn Blue Moon version will be featured in Casapinka's Noncho pattern.
Each Casapinka Noncho Kit Includes:
- Enough skeins of Baah Yarn Sonoma according to size
- Ravelry coupon code for free pattern (can be redeemed 4/30/21- 5/2/21)
- coupon code will be emailed on Thursday April 29th
Pattern is available on Ravelry, codes valid 4/30/21 to 5/2/21
Casapinka Noncho kit comes with Baah Yarn Sonoma, a DK weight yarn. The Sonoma line is hand dyed yarn and made from 100% superwash merino wool. Each color is carefully selected to create a beautiful garment!
- 5-6 skeins of Sonoma yarn (depending on size)
- DK Weight (3 ply)
- Approx 234 yards per skein
- Pattern coupon code will be included or emailed by April 30, 2021
Noncho Sizes1 (2, 3, 4)5, 6, 7 which correspond to:39.25 (44.5, 50.75, 56.75)62, 66.75, 72.75” / 99.5 (113, 129, 144)157.5, 169.5, 185 cm circumference at full bust.
This is designed to be worn with 4-6” of positive ease, so take your bust measurement and add 4-6” to determine the size that you will knit. When in doubt, size up, not down.
Make sure you chose the kit that corresponds to the size you need!